CSIU Employment Process
Thank you for your interest in beginning a career at the CSIU.
Browse current openings in the Talent Ed: Recruit & Hire system, for which you can apply if you are or become a registered user in the system.
The online system requires submission of the following materials:
- CSIU Application for Employment
- Cover Letter
Notifications regarding interview schedules are sent via the system. You can check the status of your application by logging in to TalentEd: Recruit & Hire at any time.
Upon receiving an employment offer, you will also be required to submit the following:
- Act 114 – FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- Act 34 – Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check
- Act 151 – Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Act 126 – Mandated Reporter Training Certificate of Completion
- Act 168 – Employment History Review Forms
In addition, when a candidate is considered for CSIU employment, a name check using the Pennsylvania Megan's Law website and the National Sex Offenders Public Website (NSOPW) will be completed prior to beginning employment.