Required training sessions
All guest teachers are required to attend two days of training. Trainers and speakers include CSIU educational and special education professionals.
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 – a full day of training held at Danville Primary School, 931 Ironmen Lane, Danville, PA 17821
- Friday, January 11, 2019 - All participants will be required to do one classroom observation in the consortium, which will be set up by CSIU staff for Friday morning and will reconvene at the Danville Primary School for the second half of training in the afternoon.
Snow make-up days will be January 17 & 18.
In the event of bad weather on either day of training, please follow the inclement weather procedure below before leaving home.
- Call the CSIU at (570) 523-1155.
- Listen to the CSIU recording.
*If there is a delay or closing, the recording will prompt you to push #9 on your phone keypad.
- The recording will then inform you of any changes in the Guest Teacher schedule.
Please note: Any changes in the schedule will be on the recording after 6:30 AM, but you should try calling the CSIU several times before leaving your home. This will ensure you will not miss any additional updates or changes.