Become a volunteer classroom aide and work with our instructors to help adults improve their reading, writing, basic math and English language skills.
Volunteers help adults do one or more of the following:
- Learn to read and write well.
- Learn basic or more advanced math.
- Improve their English.
- Learn to use computers and the Internet
- Prepare for the GED®/HiSET® exam
- Study for college entrance exams
- Build a lifelong interest in learning
Volunteers receive: Rewarding experiences • Flexible hours • Support/training
If you are interested in volunteering in the classroom or during live Zoom classes, please contact:
(570) 523 - 1155 ext. 2341