Improve your English language skills and learn to read and write in English in our free classes.
Students in our ESL classes can improve their English language skills to:
- Get a job -- or get a better one.
- Navigate local resources and services.
- Help children with school work and become involved in their children's education.
- Prepare to take the GED® or HiSET®
- Prepare to enter a training or postsecondary education program.
Please see the complete listing of class locations and schedules as well as videoconference class schedules below.
Call 570 - 742 - 4752 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for an orientation.