- One-stop telecommunications shop can assist your district in designing installing, and supporting networks including the development of bid specifications.
- Traffic analysis and trouble-shooting – a simple virus outbreak or malware attack can bring a district network to its knees. CSIU staff can monitor and help troubleshoot performance problems when they occur.
- Technology planning and purchasing including audits and strategic guidelines
- Hardware/software installation and support
- Custom web design/hosting
The CSIU provides the following expert services for your organization:
- Review services and invoices to ensure that you are applying for all available E-Rate discounts.
- Ensure compliance with all program rules and guidelines.
- File all forms on behalf of your district.
- Communicate with service providers and forward proposals for services to districts for consideration.
- Answer any questions reviewers have about your organization's application.
- File appeals to both the SLD and FCC for no additional charge.
- Maintain documentation and represent your organization for site visits and selective reviews.
Annual fee is based upon district enrollment.
The CSIU multimedia staff can help bring your vision to life by creating educational, training and instructional materials that incorporate both high-definition video and professional-level audio. Staff can assist in embedding multimedia content into a web page, copy them onto DVDs or CDs, upload to YouTube or other web streaming resources, or turn them into pod casts.
Previous clients include:
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Association of Education Service Agencies
- National Association of Media and Technology Centers
for more information
(570) 523-1155 ext. 2352
(570) 523-1155 ext. 2355