YES to the Future is a program designed to develop the potential of young adults ages 16 to 24 who are not enrolled in school by improving their educational achievement and helping them prepare for and succeed in employment.
Services may include:
- Career exploration and planning
- Peer connections
- Money management skills
- Job searching/interview practice
- Paid and unpaid internships
- Opportunities to work with a mentor
- 1-on-1 meetings with YES staff
- Visiting colleges and training programs
- Employer tours
- Volunteer and service projects
- Building leadership skills
- Information about starting a business
Young adults ages 16-24 who are not enrolled in school and reside in one of the following counties are eligible to participate in the YES to the Future program.