YES to the Future is a program designed to develop the potential of young adults ages 16 to 24 by improving their educational achievement and helping them prepare for and succeed in employment.
Services may include:
- Career exploration and planning
- Peer connections
- Money management skills
- Job searching/interview practice
- Paid and unpaid internships
- Opportunities to work with a mentor
- 1-on-1 meetings with YES staff
- Visiting colleges and training programs
- Employer tours
- Volunteer and service projects
- Building leadership skills
- Information about starting a business
Young adults ages 16-24 who reside in one of the following counties are eligible to participate in the YES to the Future program.