About eToole Virtual Learning
The CSIU is pleased to offer its member districts, CTCs and nonpublic schools a solution to delivering robust and individualized online student courses: eToole Virtual Learning.
The online learning academy provides school administrators with flexibility to choose from a number of available courses, as well as select a provided instructor or designate one of their own.
Wraparound services are also offered to help ensure student success. From free online assessment and survey tools and individualized professional development programs to add-on services like equipment issuance and help desk support, the CSIU’s eToole Virtual Learning program is designed to meet the needs of both districts and students.
The CSIU prides itself on providing excellent customer service, and believes in offering wraparound support to ensure student and district success. In addition to preferential pricing, members also receive the following services:
- Development and coordination of individualized professional development programs for administrative, support and professional staff without added fees
- On-site, on-demand training and consultation services
- Membership in regional networking meetings for collaboration within the CSIU community
- Professional development on research-based best practices in the online learning and blended learning environment
- Guidance and best practices with the development and management of your online program
- Assistance with all back office administration, including invoice production, enrollment tracking, and pupil attendance and report generation
- Genius management system for identification, early notification and resolution of problems, including underperforming students
- Assistance with development of district policies and procedures
- Assistance with the development of new courses or acquiring new vendors to support your needs Example of customized courses: Finite Math, Keystone Exam courses
- Free utilization of SmarterMeasure, an online learning readiness assessment
- Free and unlimited use of the Cyber and Digital Citizenship Essentials course designed to meet the FCC’s Children’s Internet Protection Act.
- Setup, configuration and customization of district student management and information systems and web portals
- Free elementary workbooks
- Free use of BrightBytes survey tool
- Customized marketing and public relations support, including parent information events, ads in magazines and assistance with recruiting full-time cyber students back to your district
Technology Support Package (by request)
- Acquisition, configuration, and issuance of laptops and peripherals for full-time cyber students
- Help-Desk support for diagnostics, repairs, and coordination of warranty service for full-time cyber student laptops’ that malfunction.
eToole Learning Opportunities
February 4, 2019
8:30 AM - 3:00 PM eToole Virtual Learning Professional Development - Day 2
May 13, 2019
9:00 AM - 11:30 AM eToole Networking Professional Development