About eToole Virtual Learning
The CSIU is pleased to offer school districts, CTCs, charter and nonpublic schools a robust, turn key solution for online courseware and professional learning. eToole Virtual Learning. With access to flexible learning models and high-quality professional learning, our team works hard to support your learning outcomes, whether it is for one student or 1,000 students. Local expertise, proven results. ('Service by the Numbers' - coming soon)
What are our partners saying about our services?
- Outstanding support, excellent service and quality partnerships (Partner Feedback - coming soon)
How can we help your school?
- Turnkey solutions for online courseware and program launch
- Professional learning and onboarding services
- K-12 core, intervention, STEM and summer camp options
- 8+ Quality courseware partners to select from
- Personalized learning solutions, including interventions
- Access to synchronous and asynchronous course delivery models
- Teacher vacancy solutions in highly specialized courses (foreign language, physics, etc.)
What is an eToole Virtual Learning Consortium Membership? Explore our services.
Consortium members receive wraparound services to create a solution for increased student success. In addition to discounted pricing, members receive: On-demand consultation services, professional learning, and program management Services.
Professional Development (Explore Professional Learning)
- Professional learning for administrative, support and professional staff without added fees
- On-site and on-demand training and consultation services
- Regional networking and collaboration
- Flexible and personalized learning trainings
- Consultation, development and management of your online program
- Assistance with program administration, including invoice production, enrollment tracking and pupil attendance and report generation
- Genius management system for identification, early notification and supporting of struggling students
- Development of district program policies and procedures
- Setup, configuration and customization of district student management and information systems and web portals
- Customized Training and Marketing Support
- Strategic Planning Including: Data Review, Goal Setting and Stakeholder Report Generation
- Cultivating a Culture of Success
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Dr. Jennifer Gurski
(570) 523-1155 x2219
Access the eToole Virtual Learning Membership Services Brochure by clicking on the image below.