About eToole Virtual Learning
The CSIU is pleased to offer its member districts, CTCs and nonpublic schools a solution to delivering robust and individualized online student courses: eToole Virtual Learning.
eToole Virtual Learning provides school administrators access to quality courseware partners, with flexibility to choose from a number of available course offerings, utilizing district or partner teachers of record.
eToole District Members receive wraparound services to ensure faculty support for student success. High Quality, individualized professional development offerings, onboarding trainings and help desk support, the CSIU’s eToole Virtual Learning program is designed to meet the needs of both districts and the students they serve.
The CSIU prides itself on providing excellent customer service, regional work as a community, and collaboration with courseware partners to ensure success for districts running cyber academies. In addition to preferential pricing, members also receive the following services:
- Development and coordination of individualized professional development programs for administrative, support and professional staff without added fees
- On-site and on-demand training and consultation services
- Membership in regional networking meetings for collaboration within the CSIU community
- Professional development on research-based best practices in the online learning and blended learning environment
- Consultation on best practices with the development and management of your online program
- Assistance with program administration, including invoice production, enrollment tracking and pupil attendance and report generation
- Genius management system for identification, early notification and access to courseware, including early alerts for supporting struggling students
- Assistance with development of district program policies and procedures
- Assistance with the development of new courses or acquiring new vendors to support your needs.
- Example of customized courses: Finite Math, Keystone Exam courses
- Setup, configuration and customization of district student management and information systems and web portals
- Customized marketing and public relations support
Technology Support Package (by request)
- Acquisition, configuration, and issuance of laptops and peripherals for full-time cyber students