YES to the Future has teamed up with the Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Association and the National Restaurant Association to offer Restaurant Ready programming to all participants.
With Restaurant Ready you can:
- Explore career pathways in the restaurant, food service and hospitality industries.
- Earn an industry-recognized credential* and get the attention of employers.
- Gain valuable work experience through paid internships
- Get hired . . . and promoted!
* You can earn a Servsafe® Food Handler, Guest Service Gold®, and the Certified Kitchen Cook credentials by studying online.
You can also take free online training courses that you can add to your resume when you complete them.
For a complete list of training options, click here.
Cost of courses and materials will be covered by the program.
If you complete the entire Restaurant Ready program, you can earn an additional, industry-recognized certificate.
Start your journey today. Fill out our online interest form.
With the Restaurant Ready Program, you can learn all the skills you need to begin working safely in a professional environment.
You will learn the importance of . . .
- Personal Responsibility
- Customer Service
. . . while you learn Industry and Work Specific Skills!
Can I really have a lifelong career in the restaurant, food service and hospitality industries?
You bet you can!