• How to get a copy of your diploma and GED® or HiSET® transcript

    If you  passed the GED® or HiSET® test and need another copy of your high school equivalency diploma or a transcript*, visit DiplomaSender.com and order it online.

    * A transcript is a document that lists all the sub-tests and your final scores and provides written verification that you passed.

    If you took the GED® or HiSET® test in Pennsylvania, you can see a list of documents and the cost for each on the PA Services page.

    Set up a free account and place your order online by clicking on the “Register” link in the upper right corner of the site.

    You can also order by phone. Call 1-855-313-5799.

    Call 1-855-313-5799 if you have questions about which document you should order.