THIRD ANNUAL PRINCIPAL'S SUMMIT
THIRD ANNUAL PRINCIPALS' SUMMIT
July 10, 2019
Milton Area Senior High School, Milton, PA
Don't miss the Third Annual Principals' Summit!
Join dynamic education expert Mark C. Perna as he unveils the groundbreaking innovations and strategies that are changing the education and workforce development paradigm nationwide. Mark will share how the single most important competitive advantage in today’s workforce is the synergy of academic knowledge and technical skills — and how you can help students achieve it. Show your students why education matters, motivate them to set goals, and help them achieve at a higher level.
Breakout sessions specific to building levels will also be part of the Summit. During those sessions, participants will explore their district and regional data file and meet in small groups with Mark Perna.
- Date: July 10, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am to 11:30 am (the days activities will end with a networking lunch)
- Cost: Please refer to the Payment Options Section & Fee Structure below
- Location: Milton Area High School, 700 Mahoning Street, Milton, PA 17847
- Audience: Principals, Superintendents, Curriculum Coordinators, and Teacher Leaders
- Lunch: networking lunch will be provided
- Registration Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Option 1 - this option is for CSIU districts only. Districts will be billed according to the Principals Flyer pricing structure.
- Option 2 - this option is for CSIU Non-Public School only.
- Option 3 - this option is for NON-CSIU districts paying by POs ONLY. These districts will be billed by the CSIU, after the event it over, according to the fee structure listed above.
- Option 4 - this option is for NON-CSIU districts or individuals paying by CREDIT CARD ONLY. The charge will be $100.
- 1 - 5 participants per NON-CSIU LEA = $100 per person
- 6 - 10 participants per NON-CSIU LEA = $500 total (Add $50 for each additional person after 10)
- CSIU Districts - free up to 5 participants/$50 per each additional participant