Transform your life, and your family's, with a career in healthcare.
The WATCH Project, Work Attributes Toward Careers in Health, supports participants and their families with education, training, credentialing and employment through a healthcare career pathway in Central Pennsylvania.
As a WATCH Project participant you will have the opportunity to:
- Train in a high-demand healthcare career that matches your interests, skills, and the needs of your family
- Build skills to enter and advance on a healthcare career pathway
- Access supports like financial aid, books/uniforms, child care and transportation
- Prepare for and find healthcare employment that’s right for you and your family
- Connect with healthcare employer partners in Central Pennsylvania
WATCH Project Careers
Eligibility: To be eligible for the WATCH Project, you must:
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Be a U.S. citizen or eligible to receive federal benefits
• Meet income guidelines
• Live in one of the 11 counties listed below
You will be contacted by WATCH Project staff who will review your eligibility. Once pre-qualified you will have the opportunity to attend a WATCH healthcare career screening day. A career coordinator will then begin to guide you through a no-cost intake that includes a criminal background check, drug screening, and health exam.
The WATCH Project is a Health Profession Opportunity Grant(HPOG).
This website is supported by Grant #90FX0033 from the Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of HHS.
HPOG is a study funded by the federal government which is being conducted to determine how these training opportunities help people improve their skills and find better jobs. During the study, all new eligible applicants will be selected by lottery to participate in these training opportunities. Not all eligible applicants will be selected to participate in these opportunities.
Follow HPOG on Social Media